Kasia's bookshelf: read

Wintergirls
Speak
The Chestnut King
Demon Girl
Ashes
The Land of Painted Caves
The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
Deadly Sanctuary
The Red Church
Blood Ransom
Kiss Me Deadly (Bewitch the Dark, #2)
Crime Scene At Cardwell Ranch (Montana Mystique)
Slow Hands
The Scent of Rain and Lightning
Cryer's Cross
Medical Error
Baby Bonanza (Silhouette Desire, #1893)
Choker
Wicked Lovely
Ink Exchange


Kasia Hubbard's favorite books »
}

Friday, February 3, 2012

It's February already?!?!?! Book Log Count

Where did the time go? One month went by so fast. I just can't believe it. My reading pile is growing while I've wasted time goofing off. With that in mind, I have decided to try something new with my two kids. Last year I tracked my book reading progress and (barely) made my goal of 150 books. When I say 150, I mean 150 books that I read, not including those I read to/read with my kids.  That's quite a feat, considering the activities that take up my spare time (Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Kid's School, My School, etc.). They were actively tracking my progress as the year went on, so I decided to do a little home project to see just how many books they've read in the year. Here's January's progress: 
Yep! Isaiah has read 3 books. My books aren't posted to the wall, but I've read 9. Victorya has read a mind-boggling 26!! She whomped and stomped us into the ground! I'm amazed, yet proud of both of them. I'm excited to see what the year brings, yet am afraid I'm going to be searching for a larger wall, lol! 

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone did wonderful! :D Although I have to say, 26 books already is pretty amazing. ;) I wish I could read that fast. Hope you have a great February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are all still getting a lot of reading in. I still can't get over that you read 150+ books last year! WOW! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete